.: 내 소중한 :.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You in my dream...

I am not even thinking about you but how can I dream of you???

It was a lovely day.  It is around the time that you fell sick and discovering that you have a leukaemia.


You have been admitted to the hospital. Same like the reality. However, the difference in my dream that you are completely opposite. You smiling and laughing happily with me. 



 I have a chance to take care of you. Days and nights, I stay beside you. We are indeed a happy couple in that hospital. Each nurses and doctors knew me well as I am always be there, beside you. By a wheelchair, because you are not strong enough to walk by yourself, we take a tour near the hospital's lake and garden every evening.
It just like in the dream...
But, it is all a dream. I cannot describe whether it is a wonderful dream or a nightmare. It is indeed a perfect dream though. However, I felt pain inside my chest, slashing my heart. If only I can turn back the time...


 However, I am redha with the Allah swt's decision. It is indeed the best for all. Human can only plan but Allah swt will decide it, whether it is good or worst for us. Keep your faith...

 I am afraid to fall in ♥ again
Al-fatihah,
Luqman Hakim Salim
20th Feb 94 - 20th Sept 11


Philophobia,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Reserved Kasih Sirna