.: 내 소중한 :.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I am or Am I???

The guilty one...
I am so sorry for being like this



I know that I am indeed selfish... Just thinking about myself without consider any other people's feeling...

I just don't know what I was doing till I have hurting others over and over again...

Will you track me down???
I just want a happiness... Not only for me but also for everyone else...

But I am not realizing that in order to find my happiness there will someone will hurt by me...

Sometimes I just felt that my existence are a large burden and a great nuisance to everyone's life that I have entered...

Sometimes I just want to vanish into thin air and disappear...

So that no one can track me where I am going... If only, there are someone who want to track me...

Please... Let me be with you... Forever... E...

My selfish request is to be with you forever...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Reserved Kasih Sirna