.: 내 소중한 :.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Denial

Find someone else please and do leave me.

Why?

Because you deserve better.

Don't want.

Me too. But my heart doesn't allow you to have me as the only flaw in your beautiful flawless life.



Yeah... In reality... Theres so much drama that we don't even know when it will play and end it again and again and again...




Normal human being... To deny something that so obvious if it is hurting themselves. Kind of protection. But, what I am trying to protect are not myself but others. Cliché isn't it?

I do selfish. In fact, I think and I felt that I am the most selfish human in the world. Or universe if you may add. But I do know about something.

"Take out the burden and live your life fully and bless with happiness, Even if, it is you who are becoming the burden to others. Let the happiness never be extinct."





Wish to vanish for everyone sake,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Reserved Kasih Sirna