.: 내 소중한 :.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

mind if I talk?







Dear my blog, I don't know what is going on me. But, the most terrifying fact that I'm becoming more and more hate going around people. I don't know why I'm being like this.

It just happen. It just sometimes I felt so annoyed with others' behaviour where supposedly I'm considering my own. I'm not perfect but the annoyed feeling kept disturbing my emotion which greatly affect my social relationship with human of course.

As if it act like a shield, which give me and other human a border. Like a Great Wall of China perhaps. I feel safe like this though.  Hurting others or being hurting by others, this will never happen if I'm stay like this.

But, the problem is, if I can ever living and keep living by my own, I guess there's no problem with this matter. I supposedly become more friendly and kind to everyone. Probably I'm just tired to being nice to everyone as my kindness in any relationship with human other than my parents and sibling, it just end up with bad ending, I guess...

Sometimes( mostly all the time ), there's something kept playing in my mind. IS THERE ANY REAL HAPPY ENDING LIFE FOR EACH ONE OF US?

I'm not saying that we should have happy moment for entire of our life. But, my point here is that, OUR LIFE ARE NOT A FAIRYTALE.

As for all the old classic stories, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarf, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel and etc, they all faced the hardship times first before they get the ultimate ending, 'LIVED THEIR LIFE AND HAPPILY EVER AFTER'.

ouhhh please... Life is like a wheel. Sometimes, we'll be on top, but the other times we'll be on the bottom. There's no way to stay in the current position forever.

However, before I get bash by anyone who read this post, I'm reminding them here.
THIS IS MY BLOG. ALL MY OPINION, ACT TO WRITE IT ARE MY RIGHTS AND IT'S UP TO ME.

And for those, who really read this out, it just an idea while I'm down. Sorry and thank you for everything.

Better ALONE doing NO HARM to anybody
rather than
with other people but KILLING everybody



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and Reserved Kasih Sirna